What Does Living A "Soft Life" Mean To You?
You Can Create Your Own "Soft Life"
Now, don't get me wrong. This term can be used however the individual sees fit. If you have the financial ability to take lavish trips, purchase high end items, and eat at 5 star restaurants every week to wine down from the work week etc, by all means go for it. I just don't like how on social media that is all I am seeing. The average person is not able to afford those things, so when they see people online creating their "soft life" they feel as though they cannot do it because they do not have the finances too. Well, I am here to tell you it is okay. You CAN create your own interpretation of a soft life. Remember, it's what makes YOU happy. What brings YOU joy. But most importantly what brings YOU PEACE!
Here are some ideas that you can implement to create a soft life without spending any money
- Go for a walk on the beach at sunset or sunrise
- Cook your favorite meal and watch your favorite show or movie
- Take a nice bath or shower then exfoliate using a nice body scrub
- Go for a walk around your community or neighborhood
- Journal (My favorite)
- Stay in bed and read your favorite book
- Tell Google or Alexa to play your favorite songs and just dance